Monday, December 7, 2020

Athletics Day, By Helina

 Athletics Day 


Hook:  

DING DING DING, of the bell rung. Ithink I am going to the bean bag throw. The people that led this game were Mia and Owen.I only there 3 or 4 bean bags. Mia gives us 3 bean bags each. 

There was no winner but Malody therw 3 bean bags in a row. So I think Melody won. 

 

When me, my group Te tatua went to the Skiing race game I saw many skipping ropes on the ground. There were junior races and the junior kids race. And the senior ras. In the senior group Melody won and in the junior group Yorika, Melody's sister. She was crying , Mrs Heimuli told yorika to listen and stop crying but she didn't. 


In catch the tail  was fun. The taggers were me, lasini and Michael. Lasini got a lot of tails; she got 7 in total. Now isn’t that amazing. 


Conclusion: 

I had lots of fun in all of the sessions but I didn't like the three legged race because it was hurting my leg. I was partnered with lasini. When it was tug of war time it  was very scary for me  I said to myself that me and my  group could do it. Then Te TaTua

Was up.  We were versing puketapapa, I was scared and not scared at the same time.  Then a few minutes later Mangawhaw won the tug of war. Well I had an amazing and very very fun day.


No comments:

Post a Comment